Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Matters Now

It's my birthday. As I begin my 46th trip around the Sun, I came across the free e-book by Seth Godin called What Matters Now thanks to Rochelle Moulton's post in a LinkedIn group I am in. It is a great, very fast read of thoughts by over 70 leading authors, bloggers, and thinkers.

Each page has it's own topic and author. Here is one topic I would like to add...

FAITH
Belief is safe. Faith is risky. When we believe in something we can espouse how much we believe and speak from our mount. But in order to have faith we have to let go of some of our control and be vulnerable and not speak of our belief but act on our faith.

I think the stresses of this past year have challenged our beliefs and many times faith in what we believed was not present.

So What Matters Now?...Finding faith and acting upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment